So much has occurred since I last wrote here I do not know where to begin. My father died in a tragic accident on the 10/10/2010. His funeral was yesterday and the whole thing has left me shaken to the core. Unsure of not only myself but my surroundings. It is a deeply personal loss of which I will not go into here. However...


I have spoken to my family and they all feel that Dad would want me to continue to run this race. So that is what I will do. I have had an enormous amount of help to put this together for Sunday (24th October), and although mentally "ship wrecked" I am physically in peak condition. In fact I do not ever recall being fitter.

There is a bunch of stuff happening on the day from a bbq, raffle, to the grappling event itself. So if you have a chance come on down and have a look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment